Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Peoria Trip




It's 5:44 in Palatine when I am updating this blog. I reached here yesterday from Peoria. It was an eventful trip to Peoria. I stayed at 1 night there. On 12th we went to Harold and Kumar. It's cheezy movie for dinner went to this Irish Place at river front. I ordered this marinated mushroom sandwich which was delicious. It came with fries and pickle. I also had creme of broccoli soup which was also great. While returning home Kat's car broke down at the stop light
and we had to call the tow truck and later had dad gave us a ride back to their place and from there her mom gave a ride back home. Her parents are awesome. We spent the whole night catching up and playing board games. I also learned rummy. Next day I realized that I have lost my phone again. However this time I was lucky and we called the tow truck company and they located the phone at the back seat. Next thing we were there and after that we went to this great Viatnamese restaurant close to Bradley University. They had this sumptuous buffet and then left for Palatine around 12:30 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter