Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sanjaya, American Idol

The first time I heard about Sanjaya was when I read my friend Sarah joined an Internet group to vote him off. I didn't even care to find out what that group was about. But since then I hear his name almost everywhere. So who is this Sanjaya and why is he being in such a love hate relationship ? I tried to do a little research and this is what I discovered is, he may not have the best voice but he surely realizes that being an underdog has its advantage and all over the world people love to see an underdog winning, on top of that he believes he is good and knows what click's with people. The 3 key ingredients to be a celebrity. Look at his hair style, ability to stand up against odds and you have a celebrity. In fact his last hairdo was outrageous but this was certainly a very smart move by Sanjaya. I can't comment how far will he go in the Idol race since he has already beaten all the odds. He is already a celebrity now and winning won't do anything extra now other than sending Simon off the show. A star is already born and I won't be surprised if this inspires countless more documentaries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter