Sunday, April 29, 2007

ICTS exam done

Dear Sumant,
Yesterday I gave the two tests. the basic skills test and the Mathematics one It took all 10 hrs of time. I am actually pleased with my performance and I believe that I should pass both the exams. In the evening I went o Barnes and Noble and I flipped through "The Purpose driven life". The author surely doesn't agree with the self help books and I could now identify people who have read this book and are against the self help books. The author assumes that everything that is worth knowing is in the bible and the only purpose of our existence is just praising the lord and helping other people. Definitely its sugar coated and I hope finish reading this book pretty soon and will post my thoughts on it. The reason I want to do that because I have good friends who have read it and are confused about the purpose of their own life. They have practically shut themselves from learning anything outside one book and they are not enjoying their life in spite of being wonderful human beings.A take home is due tomorrow and I need to learn more Galois theory. Meanwhile Australia has won again the cricket world cup. In summer I will be taking Graph Theory and I am excited about it.

That's for now
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter