Sunday, November 19, 2006

China House food rocks !!



Dear Sumant,

Today I along with Dave, Kelly, Mary and Gary went to China House after we discovered that the other restaurant "Global Gourmet" didn't have much vegetarian menu. I am glad we went to China House. I don't remember the exact name of the dish but it was under vegetable menu and the name starts with r, its an assortment of fried vegetables including unpealed peas. It was awesome !! I ordered an extra spicy and loved it though right now I am having an upset stomach. Seems that whenever I eat spicy food other than Indian I can handle the chilly level but my stomach can't. After that I went to play bowling with Alicia. First we went to student center to discover that it was close. 20 hrs and it was closed ! Then we went to Carterville to another bowling place, the yahoo map we used gave us the wrong direction and so it took us a while to find it. Later I went to Sankhdeep Roy's place. He had cooked Choley and they were delicious. In the evening I went to student center to study and was glad that I learned some new things in Linear Algebra regarding Inner Product and Inner Product Space. Tomorrow I plan to finish off the first homework and read more.

Yesterday I watched "Lagey Raho Munna bhai". I skipped the first part and started from 45 minutes ahead. I very much enjoyed the movie. Its about the teachings of Gandhiji and they have coined a new word called "Gandhigiri. Gandhigiri means telling the truth and thinking good about other people.

Best regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter