Sunday, November 19, 2006

Reading for pleasure

Dear Sumant,

I am really happy right now. Its thanksgiving break and today I went to Barnes and Nobles to meet Robert to discuss "Abstract Algebra". We did go over the first and second chapter and will be meeting again on Tuesday. I started my day with a cantaloupe, two tomatoes and a grape fruit. At Barnes and nobles I had a hot chocolate pastry and a cold vanilla latte. The thing which is making me excited that I was able to finish two books cover to cover and several other cursorily. The two books were "Buddhist Inspiration" by Tom Lowenstein and "Leaving Microsoft to change the world" by John Wood. I will post a separate review of these two. The other book I went over were "Dr. Euler's famous formula". The little red book of writing" and Jack Welch's "Winning".

Best regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter