Friday, November 17, 2006

You Tube Education Revolution

I just want to reiterate through my blog what I have been saying and which could revolutionized the academic standard through out the world if there is some concentrated effort to bring the video lectures of all classes online. It used to be difficult for MIT and Berkeley to provide a dedicated server for having their lectures in the public domain but You Tube, Live Digital and other video blog sharing sites have shown that hurdle is now gone and so its time people start posting the lectures of their classes for everyone to benefit and thereby raising the standard of education world wide ! I wonder should I start an online petition for this. If you have an idea which can prod these institutions to make available thier video lecture let's discuss.

Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter