Saturday, December 17, 2005

Narnia Review





I loved this stained glass creation isn't the robot is cute !



Yesterday I watched Narnia. I believe Disney will come up with the remaining stories. This is really a spectacular movie. I watched it in a small town Benton with Jennifer and her Art crew. The movie is based on C.S Lewis's novels. It is a series of 7 fantasy novels for Children. I discovered more about it here. The story is about good winning over evil. Some of the scenes are really memorable, especially the melting of ice and when the children are trying to cross it. It has many references to Bible, so I am thinking of buying a new bible to be updated of various characters. I had one bible back home and used it to improve my vocab. Narnia has definitely stirred my interest into this series of fantasy novel by Lewis and I am pretty sure I will by watching the entire series as it comes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter