Wednesday, November 30, 2005

She is always a Oommen to me !

Well I came across this poem while searching for my name "Sumant" on yahoo. I haven't written this poem, the guys who I think wrote this are here http://www.bosey.co.in/
I loved it so I wanted to share this masterpiece with all of you. Read and Enjoy this Billy Joel Parody and I am sure this will remind you of your teacher in your school.

She can begin your day with a casual good morning
She can ruin your day if she catches you yawning
You thought that you’d lost her when you left 7B
Yet she drones on and on,
Yes she’s always Miss Oommen to me.
She’ll ask you a question when you least expect one
Before you can mumble she’ll ask you the next one
“Off to detention” she’ll say, full off glee
Althought she's quite married
She’s always Miss Oommen to me.

Oh – she’s not very cool. And she’s nothing like hot.
She’s got grades on her mind.
Oh – she’s in every school. And she’s in every class.
She’s not one of her kind.
She knows all the answers to all of the questions
She clearly remembers all your transgressions
She’ll never even let you leave class for a pee
She acts like Pol Pot
But she’s always Miss Oommen to me.
Oh – she’s out for your blood. She can blade if she wants.
To the power of nine.
Oh – she’s in every school. And she’s in every class.
She’s not one of her kind.
She's frequently cruel
And she’s suddenly crueler.
She’ll smack your knuckles with a heavy steel ruler.
She’ll frighten you now and for eternity
Her friends call her Liz,
But she’s always Miss Oommen to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter