Friday, November 25, 2005

Black Friday








Today I got up early in the morning to witness the Black Friday rush. I had nothing particular in my mind to buy. So I got up a little late around 6:00 am for that kind of occasion when everybody else gets up at 4:00 am in the morning. I rang Mitsumi around 6:30 am and she was still sleeping so I went alone. The first and the only place on my list was Best buy as I thought if I could get a cheaper 1 Gb memory stick I might buy it. Those selling for $19 were already sold out. Then I went to Bed and Bath to look for comforters but I didn't like any. So I came back home and decided to goto boat dock thinking I could see the campus lake being frozen. But it turned out in spite of -5 centigrade outside the water wasn't yet frozen. But it did provide some wonderful shots. Then on way back I visited Mohanji and we reviewed analysis . Today I also tried a mix lentil of 3 different varieties. Hopefully it will taste good. Sumant at 11:19 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter