Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fall Colors


Fall has began to set in here. I hope to take more pictures of the beautiful fall colors. Its sunny out these days and the night temperature has beginning to circle around the zero degree centigrade !
Yesterday I installed "Gap" for my abstract algebra class. Its very much similar to Maple. I installed it on Linux workstation and it installed without a hitch. So I am looking forward to a full throttle study of my Abstract Algebra, since now I have all the requisite tool, time and enthusiasm for the subject. There is lot of new material has been covered in Analysis and I confess I haven't been really studying it hard. Meanwhile tonight I will be attending Diwali Celebration here in Civic Hall and then will head for a Halloween party which means I will be very much squeezed out of time for the remainning weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter