Sunday, October 30, 2005

RC Cola and Schweppes


Oct 28, 2005 will go done in History as the day when I brought my first RC 24 pack. RC always intrigued me. I used to think it as some local brand like SAM'S Choice or zillion other in market like Save a lot, Aldi etc. The first time I tried RC when I went to Pioneer Cabin on the way to Marion. I liked it but somehow never thought about it again. This time when I went to the Soft Drink aisle I noticed RC and really wanted to give it a try and after drinking the can you are seeing in the photo, I must say that many more 24 packs of RC are going to be purchased by me. A little bit more curiosity on RC got me to this website and I now know that RC is a Cadbury's Brand and it brought the old memories of drinking Schweppes. Schweppes is the best lemonade on earth and I now realized I have been missing it a lot. Time to head to nearest grocery store !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter