Saturday, March 12, 2005

Day 1 of Spring break

Well its day1 of the summer break. Yesterday I partied with David and Tomei at Quatros and today it was Andy and Mitsu. We went to a place in Marion called Pioneers Cafe. Andy had been to this place before and it was his idea to have a lunch there. I liked the place with thier waitresses dressed in traditional outfits which you can only see in movies of bygone era. Everything at that place could hold your attention. They had RC instead of Pepsi or Coke. Instead of the glass it was served in a kind of bottle. Look closely at my cola. The glass for water was my favorite. It was a small cute one. The food was scrumptious and thats why we ate like pigs. Morover the waitress was very jolly and by the time we were ready to live we were stuffed to our necks. I like the southern US the people are so warm and friendly and yes the biker groups on their big harleys and leather outfits. Don't ask me when I am going to buy a harley for myself and cruise to Dakota. It should be fun ! isn't it ? I can visulalize my frail body riding a 1100cc bike with dark glasses and saying Yo Man!! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter