Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Joke by Builder, Vacuum Cleaner

A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, only to beconfronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner."Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple ofminutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latestin high-powered vacuum cleaners."Go away!" said the old lady. "I haven't got any money!" and sheproceeded to close the door.Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door andpushed it wide open. "Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until youhave at least seen my demonstration."With that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallwaycarpet. "If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of thishorse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat theremainder."The old lady stepped back and said, "Well I hope you've got a darnedgood appetite, because they cut off my electricity this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter