Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Till today

Its 2nd March today and I shouldn't forget that tommorow is Suman Didi's birthday. She should have been back from California, I did send her several messages on yahoo but she is yet to respond to any. Well there are other things which are happenning. I am pumping with excitement to learn so much interesting stuff. In the past few days had a small party with Sailesh, Manoj and others. Moday I went to Neckers and Alisson answered most of my doubts. Tommorow I have to meet Jessica to complete the remainning stuff of complex integrals, thank god finally she got a new phone. Forgot the appointment with Kathleen hopefully I will be able to finish off those problems by today. Did play badminton last friday. Still have to respond to so many emails I been having from Subhasis, Sidharth, Junghee, Mary, Satya and Ayako. I wonder they will start considering me a recluse. Meanwhile did learn some new words to keep myself happy. Two words which I especially liked are "Dromedary" the one humped camel, the other one was "Pistolero". A person who is a hired assassin. Still having some troble with the Outlook express as it is not easily allowing me to send the messages to hotmail though receiving message is smooth !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter