Monday, August 13, 2012

Using Smartboard

Well here I am sitting in my staff room. Today was the second day we had a smart board training. I am liking this new board. It allows you to do create a lot more eye popping presentations. So if you like a very detailed presentation of a topic before you come to a class it is ideal. So you have everything planned out. There are activities for kids with lots of graphics and animations. I prefer the approach when I can start with a topic and let the class take over the discussion. There are tons of features and many of them quite useful. I especially like the most premitive feature that you can retrieve the work you did last time. Ofcourse there are fancy pens and geometrical tools that can make things a lot more interesting. I just need some more time and hope I will learn more as the need arises. So I definitely grateful that I have this opportunity to get to know this tool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter