Thursday, August 09, 2012

1st day in Bogota

I arrived here on Tuesday morning. I missed the school driver but another taxi driver took me to the school. His name was Xavier and was quite a convival guy. At school I met Alphanso. He is a director and was super nice. He made sure I was entertained till the taxi to my apartment arrived. The drivers name was Jimmy though its pronounced as (Hymmie). I am getting used to the spanish way of pronouncing things. At my apartment I was greeted by Natalia and ushered in. Its a nice duplex apartment at the corner of the street. I was given some money and I pretty much end up spending on things I needed. I discovered the local shopping market and other places and then I slept the whole day waking up at 3 am the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter