Friday, August 10, 2012

Today in Bogota

Today I got several things done. In the morning I attended the smart board training for an hr. After that I went to get my Colombian Id with Carmello.He was extremely convival and generous with his time. Without him coming I have no idea how I would have managed. First he took me to the dispencary and get my blood tested. It came out again as A+. After that we went to emmigration office to get the card. He treated me to a great strawberry yogurt and chocolate cake and answered many questions about Colombia and its cuisine. It was a time well spent. After that Yanneth (did I mention that she is super nice person ?) took me to the bank and I got a good amount of my salary in cash. I am again totally floored by the generosity of Colombian people. Its great to be in this beautiful country of beautiful people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter