Monday, July 23, 2012

Flying kite

I live flying Kite. I still very clearly remember the day the first set of kite and chadkhari my dad got me. There were these green and blue patangs and the smooth wooden chadkhari. He told me about lal kuan. The Mecca of all kite lovers in new Delhi. I couldn't fly kite for a long time. So in the beginning I always had to find somebody to help fly the kite. I remember the early morning I think I was about 4 years old and the guy whose dad owned softy parlor would help with kite flying. It was incredible to hold a kite in mid air and how he could maneuver the kite. I never anticipated the string could be so taut. That was the day when I got hooked to flying kite. Last week when I was in Delhi I decided to revisit my childhood memory by flying a kite. It was hot and sunny but the joy of launching a kite into clouds has no equal. It is one of the cheapest remote control plane you can have. The thrill of seeing it fly has no parallel and I was glad that I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter