Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First day at new school

Today was the first day of teaching at TES. In the morning I had year 9-2. I am the mentor for these group of kids. Then I had a standard level Math for year 10. After that a high level Math with year 11. We discussed the problem of some standard series and their sums. After lunch I found out that there is a last minute change and I have been given a ``studies`` class for group 10. I think the change was communicated a little too late.  I am liking the smart board idea but I think I will have to bring my stylus as the projector is too bright when you are writing on the board.
   Other than that I had a good lunch and now I am ready to go home. I have some business to take care of. Including a visit to HR and going to transportation department to find out about the bus situation. Over all a good and productive day. I think I am ready to call it a day and crash out.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter