Wednesday, January 14, 2009

today so far

I am updating this from Faner Hall lab. Today was good so far. I am attending 4 different classes besides the one I am teaching. I am auditing Dr. Parker's Math 352. He is one of the best teacher I had. I took Abstract Algebra with him and it was awesome and hoping to pick up Analysis this semester with him and Dr. Spector's Advanced Calculus. The other class is with Dr. Neuman and its about Optimizing Techniques and today was the first day and I loved it. The last one is Convex Analysis with Dr. Spector.
In one hr there is Toastmaster's meeting and I plan to attend that. Though I haven't prepared any speech and nothing else has been communicated about the meeting. Probably it would just be a regular meeting to set the agenda for the coming week. I have two graphic novels which I should finish this week before their due date arrives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter