Friday, January 09, 2009

Last Weekend of Fall break

Its Friday and now we enter the last weekend of this wonderful holiday season. I am updating this blog from the Morris Library. Today was my last day to Volunteer for the new international students coming to SIU. We had a pizza party in the rec center after the campus familiarization trip. I met several new people including Sam, who is a recreational grad student. I got my schedule change. I am now taking Optimization techniques, along with Convex Analysis and Advanced Calculus. The plan for today is to review one type of differential equation and do some analysis besides going to Aur's house. There is also a current affairs documentary from BBC that is being screened at Big Muddy house and I want to take a look at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter