Sunday, January 11, 2009

Morning dream

It's 4:47 and I have a vivid dream recall. I was hungry and thirsty so I went to a local bar to get coffee. At the counter among the bar tenders there was this Indian guy who was speaking some south Indian language when I asked him if I can have omlette. I asked three times but his response was such that I had no clue what he was saying. The guy next to me on bar stool was another indian guy, he understood my predicament and told that guy what I was asking. The bartender realized his mistake. So I asked for a frappuchino and he pointed me to a refrigerator on left side which is to my right side. Also he offered me some 10 straws which were of the type one use for drinking out of juice carton. I picked one and headed to that refrigerator. I still hadn't paid him and it was clear in my mind. I couldn't find any coffee in that refrigerator, in fact the refrigerator was pretty much empty. Then I look around and there was another refrigerator and had coffee in it. I also saw Mukul there and I said hi. It seems that he was surprised. He was there to get a 2 liter coffee !! I was startled to see a 20 litre ice coffee with ice cubes in it. I was wondering if that is the right product. To my amazement it coasted on 25 cent for 20 liter and here I was thinking about frappuchino which coasts $1.89. I am vacillating. The brand is Raj Kumar Biznot and it clearly says. Jo Raj Kumar Biznot ki chai ek bar piyega woh bar bar piyega and I am deciphering the message. Shouldn't it be coffee.. and my dream breaks down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter