Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thanksgiving break about to begin

Dear Sumant,

Its November 15, 2007 and Thanksgiving break starts from tomorrow. I have a 519 homework due tomorrow. I am hoping Honey Bhaiya visits me tonight. I am making staeady improvement with my leg. I am walking without crutches. It will still take a while to start running or playing but then its only 2 months since that happen. It will probably take another few months when the effect of injury disappear. As usual I have lots of plans for the break. Hopefully I will finish Metric Space's at least three chapters. I have already read one. Should be able to finish Adolf by Tezuki and Franklin's Autobiography. I am also determine to finish the GAP tutorial on rings. I am liking Gallian's Contemporary Abstract Algebra and break should provide me time to go over its many exercises. In 475 I should be finishing reading the theory and simulating more algorithms on Octave. Especially minimax and Chebyshev polynomials. I should be ready with the article on "You tube" and the trends I forsee in education revolution for Daily Egyptian.

That's for now
Best regards
Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter