Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New Books

Dear Sumant,

Today I am very very excited. I got several books including three books on graph theory (including two my Dr. W.D. Walli's) and a couple on young Shakespeare series (Macbeth and Hamlet). The last time I read Shakespeare was a very long time ago. I read in Hindi ("Desh Desh ki Kahaniyan") and it was a book I remember my dad got me at Lucknow station on the way to our annual visit to Nanaji's house. That should be I believe at least 25 yrs ago. Wow !! I also got the book "A word a day". I been member of wordsmit for I believe now over 10 years and at one point of time I scrounge through all the word lists since the very inception of this amazing website. So hopefully the book has new words and interesting words that I can chew on for few weeks.

That's for now and have a great Independence Day
Sumant Sumant

2 Comments:

Blogger Nelson said...

Interesting post..whats the link to the site

11:06 PM  
Blogger Sumant said...

Check http://www.wordsmith.org/. It's a wonderful site.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter