Sunday, July 08, 2007

Traipse on past few days


Dear Sumant,

Today was the first time I flew in a two seater plane. Thanks to Max and his dad. His dad flew from Chicago to see him and Max arranged to have a joy ride for some 8 people. The ride was flawless and it was a memorable experience. It was an interesting conversation with his dad. Knowing about the little history of their 61 year old family plane.

Yesterday I went to another party at Ray's Invitation ( Look at the artistic poster above) with Kressa and Lauren and that was a blast. The party was at Pleasant Hill road celebrating 4th of July. My favorite local band "The Bourbon Knights" played there.

I have ordered few more books from Library including several of Edward De Bono. So that should be interesting.

I watched couple of movies. "300" and "Pirates of the Caribbean". 300 is visually stunning movie however the movie is all about revenge and pride. The two things which are source of all pain. The movie is not uplifting and so doesn't incite my approval. Pirates of the Caribbean is again marinated with stunning visuals and unexpected twists to the story line. I enjoyed it and would recommend to you.

That's for now
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter