Monday, October 01, 2007

New Books and New Things

Dear Sumant,

Several new things I would like to share. Last Friday I saw the craters on the moon first hand. It was Murat who arranged the time for me at the Necker's Telescope. No matter how much you know about the craters and all that stuff, seeing is all together a different experience. I have finished several books including all 8 volumes of Osamu Tezuki's Buddha. Ode to Kirihito. Through the Painted Desert by David Miller among others. I reread Alchemist and few other books.
I sprained my right leg again while playing badminton so I am still on crutches after more than 3 weeks. Which is good because of that I was able to read a lot. Lot of people have helped me in between and I am very thankful to them. Roy gave me Crepe Bandage and Volini cream, plus several times he got me grocery.
Some new experiences include trip to Health Center. Using Transit Taxi, Eating a buffet a KFC. Programming in Matlab and Scilab.

That's for now
Best Regards
Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter