Monday, March 05, 2007

Traipse for today

Dear Sumant,

Right now I have an unbelievably tight schedule. Today Udita left for Sri Lanka. His father died because of kidney failure. I spent most of the evening doing questions from Fourier Analysis and I am about to go home after updating this blog. I have to work tomorrow in the morning at office from 9:30 to 12:30. Meanwhile today might be the second day when most of my diet was just fruits. At the last count I had eaten 5 bananas, 2 pears, 4 tomatoes, half onion and couple of apples. I played badminton last Friday and was hitting really well and that too with my red prince racket, which I thought was too heavy ! My white Prince racket I think has been shipped to Maryland to get strung.

That's for now
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter