Thursday, March 30, 2006

Fourier Front and Descarte theorem

Today Dr. Kammler discussed some neat examples on Fourier Series. I really need to get my act together and study generalized limits. In Geometry I did go over the distance and Metric Geometry theorem. Yesterday Dr. Kocik went over the cool application of Descarte theorem in Geometry. He has been discussing some real interesting problem and the neat ways to solve them. I love it.
I didn't realize that the Thale's theorem in Geometry is about the right angle inside the semicircle. Its only when I was trying to search for the Descarte problem he did in the class that I realized that. Hopefully before the coming test on Wednesday I will be prepared enough.
I have a class in next 10 minute and have to collect my w2 from miles too. Other than that I am enjoying my fruit diet and hope I will be able to Juice fast and become a fruitarian for some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter