Friday, March 10, 2006

Spring Break Begins

Its 15 hrs and the spring break has officially begun for me. I look forward to make the best use of it. Ofcourse getting hammered is not I would like to but then its spring break folks so you can excuse me if I do. Other than that I am pretty excited that now I could concentrate on Geometry too. Dr. Kocik has been giving interesting demonstrations and cutting down the Mobius stip was quite a revealation. I thought I knew what Mobius strip was until I did the cutting exercise. I was presumptious that I will get two pieces and when I didn't the aha.. did come out and its now pretty clear why it jarred the imagination of so many people. Also I found Dr. Parker's software for Poincare geometry and I look forward to try it out besides Dr. Kammler's Fourier Software. Other than that I am eagerly looking forward to learn the standard Generalized function, Dirac Delta, Comb, Inverse. In my plant biology class the teacher gave an extra 10 pts just for showing up !! That was pretty sweet after my take on Fourier exam. In a nutshell wonderful things to learn this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter