Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Update

I just came back from submitting my Philosophy homework (PHI -105). It was a lot of procrastination that almost got me in trouble. But ever since I left my job I have now more time to concentrate on my classes and it feels great. Dr. Kammler has been very encouraging through out his course so far. I like his energy of communicating and as well as appreciating the level of students in his class. His modus of using scritchy scratch to get away with trivial calculations in lecture and concentrating on big picture is very healthy. It keeps you focus on his lecture and thereby covering lot more material than a regular course does. I am especially enjoying this Fourier class than any other class at this moment. May be one reason is that I am not been able to spend enough time for other classes and its high time that I should start doing as midterms are coming up.
Yesterday I went out with Ayako and Pui to Thai taste. It was almost a year since the last I visited. This time I ordered 13 on their spiciness level and they have come to appreciate that their 10 (which used to be max) is still too sweet for people in Carbondale. I relish the Red Curry at 13 level, though it failed to get any expression of ohh--hot from my mouth. Its only in the morning that I realized that it had upset my stomach. I am now feeling good. But I guess a month of my wholesome fruit diet has encouraged me very much and I plan to continue with it now. The vitamin content of Cantaloupe was a surprise ! Never thought that Muskmelon packed so many healthy vitamins and minerals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter