Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Resignation from Tutor Job

Finally I have to take this difficult step of resigning from my Math Tutor Job at SIUC. I loved this job so much but if I continue to do, I am risking getting behind in my classes. So last Monday I shot a mail to Dr. Parker and Dr. Kathy about my intention to quit. So tomorrow Feb 9, 2006 is going to be the last day when I work this semester. I had a wonderful time tutoring and hope to come back next year. I now should be able to study to my heart content the Fourier Analysis and the Poincare Geometry ! I feel so fortunate to have Dr. Kammler as the teacher for my Fourier class that I don't want to slip this opportunity and want to give my best attempt. Dr. Kocik as always surprise with his humorous way of teaching making things look so simple. So a rocking time ahead for me !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter