Saturday, March 04, 2006

Unable to sleep

I am trying to sleep for past 1 and half hour but unable to do so. So I thought why not update my blog. Today I had a Plant Biology test and I only studied for last 3 hrs to cram and understand as much as possible. My entire focus has been Fourier Analysis for quite some time and I realize that I am ignoring too much my other class so this weekend besides Fourier I will be preparing for my other tests which are coming up next week. In Fourier we have started doing generalized function and some really cool concepts have been introduced like Schwartz function, Delta function, Comb function and their transforms.
In Geometry I still have to grapple with Ruler equation fortunately the speed of course is still manageable or may be its Dr. Kocik's way of teaching that makes it easy. Whatever it may be but I am looking forward to some very busy weeks ahead but then its fun to know that I am learning some great things and that is enough to stir the enthusiasm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter