Wednesday, February 01, 2006

10 Day Challenge

It feels good on the day 3 of the 10 day challenge I have taken. In these 10 days I am going to drink lots of water (about a gallon) everyday and a fruit diet to supplement the intake of water. From tomorrow I will also embark on the deep breathing exercise. Lets see how it feels after 10 days. Meanwhile I did give my ice breaker speech at Toastmasters and it was fun. Fourier analysis class is now in full swing and I must admit I am enjoying that. Dr. Kocik's Geometry is more than what I expected. Its getting addictive. So far we discussed geometries definition and that allows us to come up with all kinds of geometry like Incidence Geometry, Poincare Geometry, Klein Geometry and so on. Pretty interesting stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter