Saturday, October 15, 2005

New Traipse


Finally I had to Drop Math 421. I didn't want to as Dr. Fitzerald is really good teacher but had I continued with it I am sure I was going to regret by not giving enough time for Linear Algebra. I hope the next time I take I will be able to complete "Linear Algebra Done Right" by Sheldon Axler. My Analysis class is getting more interesting day by day. Thanks to Dr. Greg Budzban. He is an awesome teacher. He knows very well where to stress to make it easy for us to comprehend. Hats off to him. I am excited now that I can now devote more time to 452. The subject rocks. The other subject is Abstract algebra and if it wasn't of the last test, I wouldn't have been able to pay the required attention it demands. Now I am sure I will be able to experiment with the stuff Dr. Gallian has put on his website and that should prepare me to take second course in Abstract Algebra in Spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter