Sunday, May 01, 2005

Yahoo better than Google !!

I don't know if lately other people have discovered the same. Though I am happy that Google now lists my old webpage http://sumant1.tripod.com as the first site when you key in Sumant. It is Yahoo that I discovered is now bringing me more traffic. Moreover yahoo's search are now better than google. Is it because Yahoo folks have now invented a better algorithm ? I don't know. There used to be a time when Yahoo used to use Google's search engine but now they have their own search engine. Another search engine Accona is also good because it lists all my web sites on net plus also my blog's update. Yahoo also has latest of my blog updates. So naturally I am getting biased towards these engines. I was kind of surprised that Indian search engine like Rediff.com also was crawling my blog. May be its using results from some other search engine. But for right now I am hogging the lime light on google and yahoo. See how long this lasts !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter