Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Sumant's update, Mamiko, Boat regatta, Tau Beta Pi, Pi Mu Epsilon, Papa

I thought to update whats going on here. Japan has recently been struck by several tragidies. Yesterday there was a freak train accident. Killing almost 50 people. Then there have been several major earthquakes in Japan. One of my best friend Mamiko lives there and everytime there is such a tragedy I feel anxious. Two weeks from now I will be wrapping up with my semester. So far so good. I need to step up my study for that. Then there is a boat regatta on coming saturday and Tau Beta Pi induction ceremony. Besides Pi Mu Epsilon induction on wednesday. Though I have not been invited for the induction of Pi Mu Epsilon I certainly want to join it. Yesterday I spend time revising complex analysis and differential equation. I am trying to sleep early but somehow I am sleeping late which leads to getting up late.
One of my other friend Mary is vacationning in Mexico. She will be back on sunday. Lots of new plans I have for the summer. I plan to catch will whole lot of movies. A deeper understanding of complex analysis will surely be there. Haven't travelled for a while so trip to california should be fun. Some experiment with robots and other things. Updates on my web page. I am also thinking of contributing to Wikipedia. It sure is a great project. I am in love with thier website. Pretty cool. I find myself spending hours and hours now browsing it. I am proud of my Papa's recent work in his village. He is now living his passion ! Yesterday got a mail from him that he is organizing a workshop on electrical and electronics there. Bravo Papa !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter