Monday, April 25, 2005

Sumant's Friends in STMicroelectronics

Right now I am talking to one of my cool friend Subhasis Das. I still recall my good old days in STMicroelectronics. My buddy Naveen and I used to get up early in the morning to catch the office bus from Jia Sarai in South Delhi. I happenned to make lots and lots of friends in ST and I am still in touch with many. Some of the cool people like Subhasis Das, Vivek Khaneja, Shalini Miyan, Nabarun Dasgupta, Mohit Jain are still in regular touch. Others like Rajat Chauhan, Subhasis Rudra, Manisha Sharma, Juhee Mala, Deepu Arora, Rahul Pandey, Sidharth Batra, Sunil Kasanyal do keep in touch with wonderful mail we call junk mail. Its amazing when one looks back at the number of people we meet and then we may never see them again. The years in ST were fun. Working with Saibal Dutt. Kaushik Saha was the person I idolized he was truly remarkable. His thirst for knowledge had a profound influence on me. So was Vivek Sir. He has the leadership skills and same thirst like Kaushik to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter