Thursday, May 26, 2005

Ayako's Farewell and Elaan

Its Thursday now, today I came back from Ayako's farewell party at Kaya Resturant. One of the place where I have eaten so many times with Ayako and Yuko. So it was a perfect place for her farewell. I reached a little bit late around 18:20 I believe, I didn't have my watch with me. Almost all the people who turned up for their graduation ceremony turned up today. It was great to see Makoto and Tomei also joinning in. In fact I was meeting Makoto after a long time. I was happy that I could email most of Ayako's photograph to her. She looked happy. She was embarassed that she was not able to spend time with everybody. It was a nice party. Yanagi was also there. Then we moved to Coffee house for more chit chat. Yuko, Uma, Yang bo had to leave because of thier class schedule. I had a strong sweetened iced mocha there. We talked a lot from topics ranging to coming school in pajamas to girls fighting over cat. We had fun. Aza has a great sense of humour. Finally I am back to my place and watched the second half of hindi movie Elaan.

Elaan is one of the most misdirected movie I think I have ever seen. The dialogues are threadbare, the fighting scene are so hilarious. You wonder why after so much shooting nothing happens. It has no emotions to carry. It was just too much to watch it. That speaks that shooting in beautiful locations of France and Germany was just a waste for this movie. It will amaze anybody how could the director excpect this movie to succeed. You have to be a nincompoop to make sense of this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter