Monday, May 23, 2005

Harold and Kumar

Ok, so I finally watched Harold and Kumar. Harold is a Korean American and Kumar is Indian American. Its good in its own class as its different in not stereotyping the Asian dudes. Ofcourse they are shown nerdy but then its their other side which is not often portrayed. Kumar though has a perfect MCAT score is bedazzled with smoking pot and Harold a hifi investment banker lacks mojo to speaks to his next door neighbour. Danielle got this one for me. Its her favorite movie and so she had the DVD. I have got two more DVDs both Japanese movies. I guess I was very much impressed by the last japanese movie I saw which was "Love Letter". Its music is sublime and I will have to ask Mamiko to get me the song for this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter