Monday, July 23, 2012

Today at Pokhara

It's Monday and my fourth day in Nepal. I really like Nepal. It's what I would like to say is green and green. I wish I could use the word clean. The condition of roads other than highway is not so good and the amount of rubbish on the street is comparable to the inner walled city of Delhi. Nepal is incredibly beautiful and hands down has more potential than many European countries. The rope way to the temple mankamna is breathtaking. It's one of the longest I have been to if Nepalese people put a little effort in cleaning and paving their roads and providing reliable electricity they can easily race ahead and pull out millions of people from the grinding poverty. They are blessed with incredible natural resource all that is needed is a political will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter