Sunday, May 20, 2012

My fruit intake so far today

 My food habits took a decisive U turn after I read "Fit for Life". My friend Nishit Kapadia loaned that book to me in 2005. So its now almost 7 years that I made that dramatic turn around. Of all the advises the one which I have been able to follow more diligently is the one about eating only raw fruits and vegetables in the morning. Since morning today I had 1. Peeled Rambutan 2. Papaya 3. Few Mangosteen and 4. Small tray of Watermelon.
   I am eager to try what Viki has had experienced with. She does sun dried raw fruits and vegetable. Though at first it does go against the basic tenet of eating raw fruits and vegetable as fresh because of the water content. However we are not cooking them and her enthusiasm and experience with this diet is certainly infectious. So after 7 year I am open to experiment with this sun dried raw food. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter