Saturday, May 12, 2012

Milli Vinali fan

 There are things you grow up and you get nostalgic when you hear them again. I clearly remember how much of a fan I was of this band but somehow they became outcast because of the issue surrounding the original artist. This was indeed a big-big hit in the later half of 1980s. I think probably around 1988 when I was in grade 7 or 8. I do recollect the day when Rinoo and I decided not to blast crackers on diwali evening. We were sitting on the ramp opposite badminton court where rinoo had his new aiwa walkman and I had mine sony and we were listening to Mili Vinali and discussing the harmful affects of pollution and justifying our choice of not to burn crackers. So here is a sampling of some of my all time favorite music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter