Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lunch time

I went to smart shop at lunch time to get my 3G working. One thing I now realize that compared to iPod my cellphone is a battery hog. While a full charge on my iPod serves me for at least 3 hrs of continuos usage i am not not sure about the phone. But it's great that you can charge it anywhere plus access to google docs. I have yet to find an application like talk atone for android. Somehow google voice is like a well kept secret and finding it on iTunes was a nightmare. I agree that may be apple people were not comfortable having google making inroads into their territory but now it's android why it's do difficult to find google voice for android. It shows up on browser when you are surfing but it doesn't come in the search option option where you search market the website where you can find most if the apps for android.
Even though the android has a more fancy predictable type assist. I have developed a liking for iPod's type assist. It somehow thinks on the same wavelength as I do so the auto word suggestions are over 95 percent correct. So it makes the chore of typing on such a tiny keyboard still a pleasant experience .
I am using this french podcast to supplement lessons in french and she is really good. So far I have listened to 4 of her podcast and they are well structured with some foot tapping music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter