Sunday, January 29, 2012

LG Android

Today I got myself an LG Optimus google phone . There were many things that wanted in this particular phone. First it should be an android phone. Not Samsung wave or HTC windows phone. It should be tightly knit with gmail, gtalk, google office, search and blog. As I have found to my amusement that one can get many great apps on iTunes, when it comes to google apps they are usually bare-bones. I also wanted a phone which will have a descent camera that could double as a webcam when need arises. The screen size should be big enough so I can watch a video without having to strain my eyes and light enough so that it could easily slip in my pocket. I saw all of my requirements met handsomely by the LG Optimus and this is how it looks. I placed a kindle underneath one to give you the idea about the size and second to let you know that one can use the Kindle's USB wire to recharge this baby. One should be careful when unplugging the phone when it's connected to computer. If done hastily without first ejecting the phone. The computer will refuse to show the contents of the SD drive if you plug back again. The solution is to reboot the computer. One last thing that I would like to bring to your notice is that it works with Linux unlike the Sony-Ericsson phone.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter