Thursday, January 26, 2012

Read it when you are calm

Suman, It breaks my heart to go over the same truth of life over and over again and not seeing yourself absorbing this fact. I don't know why I am not able to communicate these facts to you. I really really want to see you do good in life and enjoy it. Its such a beautiful thing. Time is precious so don't fritter it away. I sincerely hope that this make you think. I know its the same stuff I have been telling you for quite sometime. May be when you see this in writing it might make sense. These things have made a tectonic shift in my life. Its a gift for which I have been grateful to whole lot of people. May be you too benefit.


Metta (Loving kindness)
Sumant


Just go over the checklist.

MAKE A PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT and balance all 4 compartments of your life
;( PHYSICAL,MENTAL,SOCIAL, SPIRITUAL )
ASK YOURSELF WHICH HABITS I SHOULD INCULCATE WHICH WILL MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON


SLOW DOWN (give up television for one month, meditate, give up thoughts of revenge, forgive, wake up early)
SPEND TIME ALONE (THINK)

VIPASSANA (helps you live in the moment, not get carried away with your thoughts)

READ 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE (it is the best book),(PROACTIVE, FIRST THINGS FIRST, BEGIN WITH END IN MIND, (Private Victory)
SYNERGIZE, THINK WIN WIN, SEEK FIRST TO UNDERSTAND THEN TO BE UNDERSTOOD,
SHARPEN YOUR SAW)

STOP BLAMING.
PLAN.
AS A MAN THINKETH (It teaches you how thoughts affects us and i think its the most inspirational book ever written)

HELLAN KELLAR'S BIOGRAPHY
WATCH YOUR HABITS
FORGIVE UNCONDITIONALLY (This is the greatest gift we give to ourselves)
KEEP A DIARY AND LOOK FOR LITTLE VICTORIES

Don't take my word, try these and see if they work for you.

Best wishes
your brother

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter