Thursday, December 01, 2011

Good Morning

It friday and tomorrow is suppose to be a Christmas party at school. This week I plan to finish Siddhartha. I have read this book two times before but I haven't read it after I finished Osamu Tezuka's 8 volume manga tome on Buddha. Other than that I have two versions of statistics book which I want to go over. I have already speed read the "Manga Statistics" and it is cute the other one is "Cartoon Statistics" and I also manage to get "What is P value?" I am still reading Bobby Fischer's end game and Charles Bukoswski's Women. Fischer is definitely interesting and it hammers home the point that Malcom Gladwell pointed in his book. I did start Marcus DuSutoy's book on Symmetry and read only 30 pages so I need to resume that and to finish reading my all time favorite Robinson Crusoe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter