Monday, March 16, 2009

Collecting thoughts after the first day




Its 17 hrs and the first day after the spring break is over. It was good productive day. I am right now in the library to update this blog and to go over Convex functions.
Today I taught the substitution method of Integration in my class. Here are few pictures. I been reading the 8th habit by Covey lately. Its in the browsing section here and whenever I am around I take a peak at that wonderful book. The book builds up on 7 Habits and freely uses material from his other two books which is good as it refreshes many of the concepts. I like the two definitions.
Trust: Trust becomes a verb when you communicate to others their worth and potential so clearly that they are inspired to see it in themselves.
Sacrifice: Giving up something good for something better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter