Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wordgirl


I finally found my favorite superhero character. Its not that I didn't like cartoons. I grew up watching Barbapapas and I was bonkers about them. They were those blob like topological objects who would morph into any object they want for their convenience. At one pint I loved captain planet too but it never equaled the Barbapapas mania. The history of man was another favorite one of mine along with giant robots. Its funny that we used to think that it was German teleserial when all the characters were Japanese. Telesports used to be our staple diet on sundays and my sister and I would choose teams to compete vicariously with each other. This week I got introduced to word girl. A show on PBS. She is like all superheros plus with a fabulous vocabulary. Yes wordgirl is my superhero and the good thing is I can watch her on my cellphone. Go Word girl !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter