Friday, January 23, 2009

Cooking at Interfaith Center

I am updating this from Morris Library. I just came here and to my amusement I discovered that they close at 21 hrs on Friday that means I have less than 20 minutes to finish this blog. Roy and I cooked at Interfaith center today. We cooked Rice, Lentil, Eggplant, Tomato Chutney and Aloo Gobhi. Around 22 people showed up which is a pretty good turn out.
Few new words.
Objurgate: to reproach or denounce vehemently; upbraid harshly; berate sharply.
An easy sentence could be coined by noticing that the word rhymes with subjugate.
He subjugates his opponents by objurgating them in public.
Yesterday I attended the Matlab training at SIUC. It was organized by the engineering department. The training was good. I learned about quite a few things I wasn't aware of. I especially liked the way the new plot tool works. Its now similar to the Maple though it still couldn't match the symbollic capability of Maple. Matlab uses Mupad for symbolic manipulations.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter