Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Revisiting old words

Its fun to look at ones past posts and I saw that few days back I did a post on few words including skeuomorph, hypergelast and Epeolatory. I went on to coin a sentence. The brothers attempt to crash the party was foiled by the hosts cry of Hey Rube. The two brothers are Antipodal while the elder is a Hypergelast, designs Skeuomorph guitars, loves singing in Serien the younger is Agelast, wears his hair in a Snood and widely known for his Epeolatory.

Hypergelast is someone who laughs a lot while Agelast is the opposite. Epeolatory is love for words while Serien is a light rain. Skeuomorph is imitation of something real.

In Mumbai (India) there is a laughing yoga club. A naive person might think it as a gathering of Hypergelasts belting out their passion full throttle.
My love for Epeolatory gets whitted whenever I come across a good word usuage.
I vividly recall the skeuomorphic sound of typewriter when using the ICQ instant messenger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter